Helpful
Replies

ACME communication to wrong Web Server Expressway E

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I have one question regarding ACME. Expressway X12.5.9

I turned ACME on and tried to sign ith with Lets Encrypt. 

This is what I see from log:

2020-07-08T16:39:04.534+02:00 mra management: UTCTime="2020-07-08 14:39:04,534" Module="developer.management.acmecertbotutils" Level="ERROR" CodeLocation="acmecertbotutils(86)" Detail="Certbot StdOut< IMPORTANT NOTES: - The following errors were reported by the server: Domain: domain.de Type: unauthorized Detail: Invalid response from http://domain.de/.well-known/acme-challenge/hIbVE_yEA0-0wGfYN74Th_E7tC7Ulw7Usll7Eokp5qg [83.169.XX.XX]: "<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>\n</HEAD>\n<BODY>\n<H1>Not Found</H1>\nThe requested document was not found on this server" To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain contain(s) the right IP address. >EndStdOut"

I dont understand that, the server search vor domain.de and not for mra.domain.de... A record for domain.de is pointing to other IP then mra.domain.de so I will get all the time 500 error.
Could you help me what I should do to fix this issue? I havnt find any bug on 12.5.9 regarding this issue..
On DNS hostname is mra.domain.de, CSR are signed with mra.domain.de

1 Reply 1

Please take a screenshot of what you have configured on the C node for domains under Configurations > Domains and post it here. If you want to mask out parts of it that's fine, as long as we see what you have listed in general it's okay.

Response Signature