TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We recently upgraded our Expressway C and E clusters from 12.5 to 12.5.5.  When reading the release notes, one of the new features we received (in 12.5.4) is the MRA: Support for Encrypted iX (for Active Control) https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am able to configure most of the Cisco CE attributes using websockets. However, I am able to configure NTP servers & SIP proxy servers. May I know, how to configure them? I tried various combinations, but it is not working: await send(ws, '{...

Hi,I want to deploy the Polycom MCU to integrate with registered Cisco VC endpoint on CUCM through VCS / Expressway.** Call the Polycom MCU room address: 192.168.1.11##7777 (Polycom IP: 192.168.1.1 | MCU room: 7777)Method 1: Polycom MCU registered th...

Hi, Can you please help me with the following issue : Problem Description: The touch screen failed to synchronize with the codec SX20.   Action Taken: 1. Swap LAN network cable (not resolve)                         2. Reboot the device (not resolve) ...

orellanas by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes