TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello.In TMS Administrative Tools --> Configuration --> Provisioning Extension Settings, in the section "LDAP Field Mappings for Import of New Users", is it possible to map a tmspe-db field with two ldap fields (or with a mask to choose between two f...

battagls by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Has anyone tired connecting a Cisco Room Kit to a Surface Hub 2, with the Surface Hub only acting as a display. I don't see any issue with that since the Surface Hub will only acting as an output display and the call will be dialed via the Cisco...

Hi Cisco,I have a client that had another integrator try and install a Room Kit Plus where the room kit codec was located under their conference table with the camera/soundbar located above their 86" Samsung monitor.  They are having an issue with th...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have one CMS version 2.3.10 and some days ago I had issues with expired password. I changed the password.I saw in documentation that password expires after 6 months but I can customize. I tried to change with the command: user rule passwor...