TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have Cisco CMS 2.3.7  Objective is to lock the meeting by host during  WebRTC meeting We have Call Leg profile with callLockAllowed=true parameter WebRTC page we could see "Meeting Lock" option. Once we clicked Meeting lock button.(turns gray) aft...

good morning, we were implement collaboration solution for customer, when client dial phone number (extension or external number) after press dial the system add @domain. Is this normal or we can change a parameter to change this mode???? with B2B vi...

Hi everybody,I want to establish a video teleconference solution between two sites using Sx20 Quick Set (CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9).Do i need the purchase the multisite license (LIC-SX20-MS) at each each end / quick set SX20.brsamson

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have been assigned to move 400 or so Telepresence endpoints  from our CUCM/TMS environment to Cisco Cloud. I have found a way to do the Room Based devices; remotely connect a touch sitting at my desk so I can type in the activation code ...

Hi i had installed Cisco CMS 2,6.1 all branding feature working find , expect invitation template by webbridge not working showing default invitation  , but if i used meeting APP by iPhone  i can see the my new customize invitation template message  ...

I am having a problem where SIP TLS negotiation is failing for the trunk between CUCM 9 and VCS 7.2. Following are the steps followed from the Cisco TLS trunk creation guide.- CSR generated from VCS and uploaded it to the Microsoft Certificate Sever....

Zawlatt123 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes