TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How can I tell which monitor I need for this without being onsite and opening the system?  Will either monitor work?  It says something in the parts manual about the ++= being Trade Agreement compliant?  And several other parts in the parts manual ar...

bhusebye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm wondering if there's a way to fix an issue where the MX700 codec turns On and shows Cisco logo, but goes totally black afterwards, checked different cables, camera turns ON no issue, but nothing on the screens... the best part is t...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some question regarding deployment:internal domain: global.comexternal domain: global.in CUCM, IM and P , expressway C in global.comexpressway E in global.in I have two subzone in AD: global.com and global.in internal srv records: _cisco_uds._...

Resolved! C90-login issue

I have a profile dual 65" C90 system.  Just upgraded it from TC3.1 to TC6.0.  System is functional. I am able to make calls. problem is that I am no longer able to login via the browser. Either IE or Firefox.  The password I have m...