TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to find the command to disable the local clock and date ICONs on the monitor  ... anyone have a solution.   It pops up at random times  also???  I am using a touch panel to control the system and not a hand held remote and have the OSD mo...

Resolved! Cisco MX 700

Hello,We have implemented Cisco MX 700 for video conferencing in our meeting room.and I have two main questions:1- there are 2 USB port and 1 headjack, for what stands exactly?2- how can we connect the Cisco Camera to the laptop directly using Skype ...

My Company plans to purchase in addition to the videoconferencing MX300 already bought new WebEx kit (CS-KITP60-K9) to add to the VoIP network for mobile meeting rooms. I currently have the following licenses in my CUCM on the network, Please confirm...

ighodalo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All We are currently working with a vendor to define a VC solution for us. We currently have VCS / TMS / MCU which will be replaced by CMS, Expressway C and E and the endpoints will move from VCS to the CUCM for registration.   Can anyone pleas...