TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have an error on the Portal page after log in. Not sure how to fix it. I see that the debug folder isn't recording logs after May 1st. So there are no Log-Web logs after that to troubleshoot. We were trying to harden the server for DoD security re...

cjblack22 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VCS SIP to H.323

I've tried to make this easier to understand. basically this H.323 to SIP via VCS. i want to understand the call flow & the transforms that take place So is this the call flow ? H.323 endpoint to Sip exampleABCD123>>>>>>>>>>>SIP doesn't understand AB...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding the CMS LDAP sync.I have 5 AD ( one per country), and I would like sync my CMS with them. My first idea is to create 5 LDAP server and 5 LDAP Mapping.But after reflection, I would like use the global catalog with ...

Hello all, We have a cluster of Expressways that currently handle MRA and a separate older cluster of VCS's that act as registrars for several hundred non-CUCM compliant SIP and H323 devices. Recently we were kicking around the idea of collapsing the...

Hi there,   I'm having an issue at one of our clients   When a Skype for Business client connects to a VMR co-space for a meeting the SfB client does not receive video, audio works fine.Connected via Web Chrome client from a PC and dialed into the sa...