TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! cms api failed

hi all, i have installed cms 2.2.9 and running well now, i want to add some api command using postman. but when i posting, i got error message invalid operatio (attached). i just copy paste from API guide, and re spell again but still problem.   my s...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have seen an issue with SX10 occur randomly while adding Corporate Directory to SX10 endpoint from TMS.  The corporate folders can be found but the content is empty, no contacts are listed inside.Infrastructure: TMS 14.3 + SX10 TC 7.1.4 I have ...

Hi All, we have an sx80 device registered to spark.  There's a touch10 device however the room's designed to be controlled from a Crestron panel.  The Crestron processor connects to the sx80 fine using a local integrator account and we can place ca...

xcommand_sx80.png

Hi,   We have an SX20 and all works fine But when someone shares content using the HDMI cable, the audio is routed to the PC that does the sharing. The speakers which are on both side of the screen are disabled. When user stops sharing content, the a...