TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a video set and when it is in standby mode. we touch the touch 10 screen to get it back. and the camera should take its predefined position. The problem is that the camera not come back and continue as it is in standby or sleeping Do yo...

Hi All, Why Cisco TMS 15.3 and 15.2.1 supports only SQL RTM not any SQL Service pack?? Currently we have SQL 2008 r2 sp3, does this support for Cisco TMS 15.3 or 15.4 version. Should i request for SQL Server standard or enterprise edition for TMS, Pl...

Hello, I have an issue with the switch. I have a network with two switches  WS-C2960-48TC-L and  WS-C2960-48TT-L And I have a VideoConferencing unit Cisco Cisco TelePresence SX20 Network is UTP cat5e and corporate laptops Lenovo works at 100Mb\s full...

VoIP over site to site VPN tunnel.. call connects not able to hear audio. Internal call between two office 4 digit extension works fine, issue with external calls only.. no audio...   HQ end we have - ASA 5545 remote end have - ASA 5515   Split tunne...

kbodiwala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes