TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a client with a SX80 that's been sitting in a box for a while, just getting set up now.  It has TC7.3.4 software.  You cannot enable encryption mode for calls on this device--Best Effort and On modes are not available, only Off.  It seems to m...

All, I am in the process of migrating from Physical to VM for my VCS-C/E. Can I connect both my existing Physical VCS'  and my new VMs to CUCM, Unity, IM/P via AXL at the same time? or should this be done at the during the downtime of the migration?...

In a separate post I have something related to this, but I'd like to get an answer by the morning when I wake up so I just made a new post.  So I synced up my TMS with my VCS and I can now click the provisioning tab and I was advised by a Cisco Exper...

willpkk01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Recently we have replaced the codec for MX800. After replacement in GUI its shown as SX20. Just wonder the replaced codec is the right one for MX800. The previous software version on the device is TC7.3.4 and the replaced has 7.3.3 and we do...

Hi, I want to implement video calls over internet with cisco express way c and express way E.  We have telepresence systems, cucm, imp on site A and the same in site B with two MX300 screen on each site. But the two sites are connected using internet...