TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

TelePresence Conference displaying “number” instead of H.323 name/alias as the “Display Name”.

TelePresence Conference displaying “conference number” instead of H.323 name/alias as the “Display Name”. A SIP registered system displays its SIP URI which is fine. Currently none of the 100+ systems are set up as SIP and I don’t want to force every...

SpeakerTrack disabling when presentation input connected

I have a SpeakerTrack connected to an SX80 running TC7.3.3.  This is very similar to the "briefing room" setup covered in the documentation: SpeakerTrack is on camera inputs 1 & 2, a front facing camera is on camera input 3, and a presentation PC is ...

Multi site video deployment with centralize call proccess agent and sip proxy gateway

Hello Experts ;                 i am working on design of cisco video network  for centralized call manager and expresway C& E with remotes site , Howmuch put bandwidth for remote site as they will use expressway for B2Bcall from  main site .Any help...

kingvoice by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Avaya phone compatibility with Cisco Unified Communications Platform

Hello,We are currently an all-Cisco user on the network routing, switching, and security side, however, we are an all-Avaya user on the phone, IP phone, and voice communications side.  I am fed-up with all the problems we have had with Avaya and woul...

Resolved! Correct item number for SX10 table mic (CTS-QSC20-MIC / CTS-MIC-TABL20 ) >

Hi there the SX10 data sheet says the table mic is part:  CTS-MIC-TABL20 but it is out of stock everywhere online and my distributor checked for me with cisco and was told to order CTS-QSC20-MIC. Is it the same? will it work? thanks!  

Resolved! Does TMS support directory group for User Administration

Hi,I was trying to import group from AD for user administration and i couldn't get any directory group listed in the search. But i can see the security groups are listed over there. Is it normal that security group can be import from AD not Directory...