TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We've got CUCM 9.1.2, Conductor XC3.0.2 and TP 4.1(1.79).The conductor is configured as ad hoc and as rendezvous on the CUCM, Using secure SIP trunk (TLS)When we try to make a video conference as rendezvous the call is been initiated as audio o...

Hi I have had 2 issues with  2 SX2 installations that use a VGA-HDMI converter connected on HDMI 2. The problem is SX20 doesn't star when you turn it off and turn it on when converter is plunged.If you unplug the converter, start the SX20 and plug it...

Hi Folks, I have a customer that had his security team change the admin account in his host server that he was using for TMS access.  Now when he tries to log into the TMS web page and gets the User Name and Password request he gets refused using eit...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I am looking for insight on the following issue. We experience severe (and immedate, upon connection) levels of audio static when a Cisco endpoint (SX20 or C40) connects to a Polycom HDX endpoint.  The Cisco endpoints are running TC7.2.1. ...

Hi all,I have a question, i have the following device:- SX20 set- EX60 with touch controller May i know can the EX60 be deploy in a SX20 enviroment? as both of them as call features i don't know if it will conflict or not as i have limited knowledge ...

iyeoh1993 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, Thanks all for any help !! My problem started when NetAdmin pushed Java 8 update on all our virtual server. Phonebook server went down (SQL).Current systemTMS 14.3VCS 8.2.2TMSPE 1.1- sql admin restored the phonebook but tms wont connect after ...