TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am trying to complete a call to a virtual room at Polycom RMX system, but Cisco C40 cannot complete the call. The format required by Polycom is "<ip>##idroom##passroom" but it doesnt work. I have tryed room@<ip> but it also doest work. Doe...

Hi,  Im planning to deploy some small meeting rooms using SX10 and SX20 codecs, I was wondering if someone could give me some key points to consider: 1. Display recommendation, nice built in speakers, low delay (goog performance with codec echo cance...

I have a demo Conductor and virtual TelePresence server.  I have the default license that comes with Conductor installed.  The virtual TelePresence server has two feature keys installed (VM Activation and TS Screen Licenses).  I do not have the TLS E...

Resolved! VCS SRV records

Hello,I have a  VCS server which I want to setup in DMZ for URI dialing outside/Inside, the domain name is same as our MEX record domain name, what SRV records I have to create in local or ISP DNS and publish in ISP DNS so whenever other corporate wa...

We have two MCUs (4501), one has 6 ports and the other has 12 ports.  We would like the one with 6 ports to be selected when it has available resources and then the other one.  As it is now the 12 port MCU is always selected first.  We have Cisco TMS...

vikcorper by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was previously running TMS v.14.3.1 and TMSXE v.3.1.3.  I did a step update to TMS v.14.4.1 and TMSXE v4.0.1, and then updated to TMS v.14.4.2 and TMSXE v4.0.3 by upgrading TMSXE first as stated in the upgrade guide..  Unfortunately, since the upgr...

ampm_25 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes