TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,One of the security measures that I am thinking of to restrict access to our VCS Starter after assigning it a public ip is to allow https access only if the admin's browser certificate matches that of the VCS.  I am uncertain if I can use the ...

Hello everyoneI explain you my issue, we have a CUCM with CTManager to schedule the CTS meetings, we have 2 VCS with a TMS to schedule the TC endpoints meetings also.Our TC endpoints are registered in the VCS using H323, registered in CUCM using SIP ...

Hi, we had an upgrade from X.7.2.2 to X.8.1 and run into the problem with one way Video or established call without video or no incoming video, if the SIP Client is registered on the VCS-E Cluster.If the client is regisred on the VCS-C Cluster , than...

Hi all, I know there are several threads regarding this upgrade, yet I don't think there is anything specifically relating to this question. I see that the port ranges on several connections have changed, but if an upgrade from x.7.2.2 has been appli...