TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If a call comes into Order proccesing Hunt group than gets transfered to the Science Hunt GroupHere is the simple topology.Centralized call proccessing at site #1     - CUCM 9.0     - Sinlge 2811 Cube     - 3Mbps MPLS to remote site with QoS     - Lo...

Hello to all.Please, Could any one from CISCO confirm me if the PrecisionHD USB Camera work with Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS? According to the datasheet, it's not compatible...and only Windows XP and Windows Vista are, but I can't beleave it.Please, C...

odelapena by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just try to uninstall TMSPE and after that try to reinstall TMSPE, but it say "Database 'tmspe' cannot be opnened. It has been marked SUSPECT by recovery."How can I reinstall TMSPE if the database tmspe marked SUSPECT?TMS version      : 14.3.0TM...

Resolved! LifeSize & VCS

Hey all,I am trying to setup a LifeSize 220 to register via H323 & SIP to my VCS Control.  I was able to get the H323 registration working, but the SIP registration keeps telling me "unreachable".  I am not sure how to configure the SIP section eithe...

I have a customer which we have been trying to solve the Invalid Cert and problems with streaming.  Changes have now been made on the Win2k3 IIS6 settings to remove any dependencies on HTTPS as the customer will no be installing valid Certs as this i...

This is a repost of a previous question that may have never been submitted.                   Good afternoon,We recently upgraded our C40 system to the latest firmware.  It had been working fine before.  However, after the firmware upgrade, the syste...

zwade0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes