TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks,At this moment, I am implementing some projects involving Cisco Telepresence Conductor and I am wondered the benefits that Conductor brings to the video network, it is really a great solution!Exploring the advantages of Conductor, I have cre...

I am trying to connect to a teleconferencing site that has a @ symbol in the ip address string.  ie 1234@  followed by the ip address.   My Cisco c40 will not let make the call.  All other video conferencing call go through that do not requir...

Resolved! VCS reg expression

Hello .. I need help with reg expression for dialing (conf)1866123123**xxxxxxxx   to replace with sip:xxxxxxxx@domain.comMuch appreciated your help....Tried this but dont work ^(1866123123**)(\d{8})   replace with sip:\2@domain.com   (Not worked)

hardik_33 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,     We have a client that is currently limited by their Lotus Deployment running TMSXN 11.3.1 due to the version of their Domino Servers and the fact that they are running on a Microsoft Server 2003 platform.      Is this version of TMSXN supp...

Hi Experts,We are running into a problem . I would appreciate your inputs .We are running TMS 13.2 , TPS 2.3 ( 1.55) , CTS 1.9.1 , CUCM 8.6.2a and some Tandberg C Series running TC 5.1.5 and Polycom VSX and HDX.When we schedule for 30 mins a conferen...