TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a problem with our Cisco Telepresence Profile 65 Dual (C90, MultiSite, NaturalPresenter, Premium Resolution, Firmware TC5.1.4.295090):Using a document camera connected via HDMI (as input source 'DVD'): works well.Using a DVB-T receiver connec...

BSI-Dual65 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, ExpertsWhen two Jabber video clients call each other, it may estalish the STUN when two client calling each other from Internet, then I guess it will shown as "Non-traversal call" in VCS Expressway; Also, it may estalish an TURN Relay when STUN f...

startryst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new to the videoconferencing environment, but I've several questions and did not find the answer in any support document / manual, so I hope you can help me with the following (and I would really appreciate your help):1) If a conference is boo...

MG. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create search rules based on Source zone/Endpoints.In short, i need to forward the calls from Endpoints of Region A to neighbor zoneA(CUCM-A) and Endpoints of Region B to neighbor zoneB(CUCM-B) and so on. This is for the calls to reach the ...