TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks!!How many power outlets do I need to connect a profiler 55"? Mi guess is that 4: 2 for the two LCD displays, 1 for the CODEC and 1 for the touchscreen control....but in the installation guide it only appears to be one power cord for the whol...

Hi,where can I get information in order two set video calls with Ex90 between two campanies , each company has its own CM server 8.6 and Ex90 phones.for the momment I just know that we need video communication server but I would like to get info abou...

SX20 is installed in the local officeProblem faced:1) Not able to make outgoing call to test site. (But able to ping the SIP from notebook/pc)2) VC drop straight out when trying to connect.3) URL/Web interface to VC - H.323 setting are not populated....

JS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have problem with inbound H.323 calls. If i look on  the expressway in search history i see Search type     Source             Destination         Status     H323 (Setup)     video@domain.com     video@domain.com     Not foundWith SIP calls it s...

born.jason by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H.350 Phonebook

HiI am trying to install an AD LDS H.350 Phonebook. I can connect to the LDAP database, but the Phonebook shows no contacts.I created a new AD LDS instance, which runs on port 30389 and created some OUs and and ldap user, which has read access. I add...