TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a deployment with a VCS and registered and unregistered endpoints. In this scenario, not registered endpoints can not make calls to registered endpoints. The log in the vcs is:   * Search (68)    *          o State: Completed    *          o F...

with Mahesh Anjan Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about troubleshooting video call flows that tr...

Hi Friends,I recently performed a great upgrade of a whole Cisco telepresence environment, including a lot of telerepsence components, such VCS, TP Server, TMS, CUCM, CTS 1300, CTMS, CUVC, C Series endpoint, jabber, 9900 and 8900 series video phones....

Hello,I am looking to see if any environment out there currently has this as a need.When booking a conference, we want to have the ability to define what the alias will be on the MCU, instead of TMS automatically assigning the conference alias out of...

hello ,with a member VCS from a cluster the communication with TMS Agent to Provision MOVI is disturbed. The Trial to keep this over TMS running failed all the times 12/5/2012 9:44:39 PM          Event Created 12/5/2012 9:44:41 PM          Event exec...

Hello, We have search rules in the VCS that send of domestic phone numbers to the Avaya PBX so video endpoints can make phone calls to telephones.I am having a hard time understanding the regex string for international Currently our domestic string i...