TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When trying to integrate Webex server with TMS "Unable To Get Conference Meeting Types From WebEx Server"I have following questions regarding it :•1.       Is there a user page where a user can edit their profile to update their webex username and pa...

Resolved! Content Server

Hi AllI have content server new installation.  When I make a call C 90 to Content Server Main Video record but when I run the presentation only presentation can record I like to record both video (Main and Dual video).  Regards Yasir Vistro        

Dear all,Recently, our client is using the PC docking as a HDMI input with the Tandberg Ex90, however, the faulty rate of Tandberg Ex90 with the docking is relatively high( around 15%). So we have discussed with the docking vendor, and they would lik...

Hi Everybody ,                           We have a Video Conferencing network without any documentation that I need to streamline . Any suggestion to what kind of documentation I can start working on . If somebody has any templates that would be high...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes