cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Navigator pannel didnot connect to the network

vibinthomas6865
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i installed newly cisco codec room kit plus and connected Cisco Navigator pannel but in the network option I am getting an error that "Has not yet received DNS address from DHCP" what is the

tmp_d6f4d566-53a2-4472-9209-8f7e7f83f2b1.jpeg

reason behind this .... ethernet is okay ....what is the reason I am getting this error ?

Please help

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is indicating that the codec hasn't received a DHCP address from your DHCP server.   Make sure that your codec is correctly connected to your LAN, and that the correct VLAN settings are set (if required).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Sure,the codec is correctly connected with LAN and whenever i connected Navi to the codec it shows this error .Wifi also doesnot work 

In reference to the Wifi, can you even see any Wifi scanning come up on touch panel with any SSID?  Can you confirm that you haven't got a -NR (non radio) version of the Kit Plus.  The Non-Radio version will not have wireless radio built in.

Response Signature

error 11.jpgFirst of all thank you Ashish,after resetting the navigator this what i get everytime ...it doesnot show any wifi options and it'snot a Non-radio version it has wifi...

I tried with standalone room bar  that works and it always takes ip however when i connected codec it doesn't.