cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Kit Plus with P60 Camera Isse

STEVEN READ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a Cisco Spark Kit Plus with a P60 Camera. When the camera is connected to the Camera HDMI interface on the codec, there is no video output. The codec complains that there is no video output on HDMI 1

If I connect the Camera to HDMI 2 or HDMI 3 input on the codec, I get video output ok. The issue is that when the codec is rebooted, it defaults back to the main camera interface requiring manual intervention. No good for a boardroom scenario.

If I connect the original Quad camera to HDMI 1, no issues. Video is fine

I've tested this with another Codec plus and get the same result. I have also factory reset the device

Model: Cisco Spark Kit Plus

S/W: 9.3.2

Camera: Precision 60

Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you happen to have one of the newer Precision 60 cameras, then you will need to be running a minimum of software version CE9.3.3 on your Room Kit Plus.   This is mentioned in the New hardware revisions for Precision 60 section of the CE9 Release Notes.  

So, try upgrading your Room Kit Plus to a more recent software release than CE9.3.2 and you will likely resolve your issue.  The latest software release as of the date of this post is CE9.5.2.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.