cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Tandberg EX90

Steve Puente
Level 1
Level 1

Hello: I succesfully registered a new Cisco EX90 with TMS and with our internal Gatekeeper. I able to sucessfully place and recieve H323 calls. Issue is that when i try to call a Tanberg in our corporate directory that has an IP entry i get a "can not connect call" error. I checked the address book entry and it does have the correct alias information to connect the call. Is there a setting that i am missing?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

in TMS under the ex90 endpoint setting is the dial out by IP enabled ?

Where can I find that setting? In the TMS edit settings tab, i do see a setting towards the bottom under TMS scheduling settings that has "allow outgoing ip address dialing" that is already checked. Is the another place i should be checking?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

have you tried to dial from the ex90 the other end point IP directly and see if dose work first ?

vivsing2
Level 1
Level 1

Steve, have you tried calling any other IP address directly not from directory, is that work ?

If it doesn't then i would prefer you to first perform test deregister this EX90 and anyother device by following setting:

Advance Configuration->H323-> Call Mode: change it to direct.

After this try making call and let use know whether it went successful or not.

Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: