Views
Helpful
Replies

CMM in resilience configuration can't managed scheduled calls post FO

Rob_Passey
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Collab community,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with Scheduled calls on our CMM post failing over the CMS cluster at our primary DC. We currently have a resilient solution with 5 x CMS servers (1db) clustered across a WAN, we have Expressway cluster (h323 registered endpoints only), 2 TMS server looking at a HA SQL cluster Active/passive and 2 CMMs each integrated with their local TMS server.

Please see attached diagram for more detail.

The failover works for our VMR calls as expected, however post failing over the CMM at DC2 can't seem to clear down the calls, this doesn't affect users dialling back in, but if VNOC wants to dial users back in this is an issue.

This is a bigger issue for our scheduled with are dial out only, so will need the VNOC to dial them back in and CMM2 doesn't allow this, so we've also tried to schedule a new conference on TMS which works and re-joins the participants, however this new conference doesn't appear in the meetings?

I'm wondering if this is due to there being one cluster rather than one cluster at each DC. I haven't found anything in the documentation which provides this level of detail apart from a diagram supporting my theory we need an independent cluster at each DC.

Also I was wondering if the call interworking would be causing any issues?

Please advise.

Rob

0 Replies 0