Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 3.3 Scheduler - how to modify email template

apartyka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody,

Scheduler 3.3 Beta is available natively with CMS (what a relief!) and works perfect (so far) with fantastic features (one of them: invite all coSpace members with one checkbox!).

But does anybody know how to modify email template for the scheduler?

Other language templates?

Thanks in advance

Adam

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hello Adam,

I just talked to a Cisco guy, this is the info I got:

The Scheduler takes the invitation templates, that you use for the WebBridge (where in a meeting, you can click the info-icon --> and then on the envelope icon).

If you have a default template there, it should use this one.

If you don't have a default template, it should use the template for en_US language.

Caution:

This doesn't currently work, if you use local branding files (files directly uploaded to CMS).

Only works, if you use remote branding files (where CMS pulls the files from a web server).

There should be a bug available the next days also.

BR Björn

--- Please rate this post as "Helpful" or accept as a solution, if your question has been answered ---

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

I tried with the web server but the CMS didn't pull the invitation_template. I provided the full url as follows

http://1.1.1.1/branding/invitation_template/invitation_template_en_US.txt

But error says after clicking on the envelop icon "failed to load .."

If I select another language for example en_GB,it will load the default template.can you assist?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: