cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS dbcluster error

Asim Abdulla
Level 1
Level 1

Im trying to create cms 2.4 cluster with 3 cb, but when i initialize the db cluster in master its getting below error:

Fault conditions

Date Time Fault condition

2019-02-27 12:17:49.160 Database connection error (connect failure)

2019-02-27 12:24:05.256 Warning postgres database connection error (could not connect to server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket "/var/cms/domain/postgres/.s.

Does anyone face similar issue? 

3 Replies 3

gomsi1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Did you had issue fixed? I'm having same issue with CMS 3.0 deployment.

Thanks, Gautam Gandhi

Asim Abdulla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gautham, It was a certificate/CA issue. Fixed after using an open SSL certificate to cluster the database.

Strangely I have been doing certs for a customer and ran into the same problem but have done these certs many times for other customers, the issue I have is the same and the customer is running the same old version that needs upgraded which I might do anyway to V7 so I can do these on the server,

The issue I have is that the client and server certificates CSR has been generated using Open SSL with a config file I have used for countless other deployments with no issues.

I also generated another one from scratch but same issue so I am thinking it must be something around their signing process or CA - if you happen to read this and know how to resolve this please let me know otherwise I think I will just upgrade them to V7 and use CMS to generate and sign these DB certs