Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS Manager - Prequalification Assistant

ionutionescu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

Anyone ever tried to use the Prequal Assistant?

I'm having trouble getting past the Calendar Server config. In my scenario, I must integrate with a MS Exchange 2010 cluster which uses one virtual IP / FQDN to handle all requests. When I try to run the Calendar tests, I get:

ERROR - Failed to test connection to Calendar server: Unable to establish connection with Microsoft Exchange server because HTTP/1.1 302 Redirect

As far as the mail admin is telling me, to connect directly to one Exchange server is not an option.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tyler Wilkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ionutionescu,

Can you confirm that you're running the EWS test from the prequal tool and not the WebDAV test (System -> Select Calendar Server -> Microsoft Exchange EWS)? I believe we see this error when the wrong thing is selected.

If not:

Is a firewall/proxy between the computer you're running the PQT and Exchange?

Is it possible to test it with one CAS server to see if the results are any different, or is that completely impossible?

- Tyler

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tyler Wilkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ionutionescu,

Can you confirm that you're running the EWS test from the prequal tool and not the WebDAV test (System -> Select Calendar Server -> Microsoft Exchange EWS)? I believe we see this error when the wrong thing is selected.

If not:

Is a firewall/proxy between the computer you're running the PQT and Exchange?

Is it possible to test it with one CAS server to see if the results are any different, or is that completely impossible?

- Tyler

ionutionescu
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, Tyler... I did not see that menu for the very life of me :|