If i add a contact to "My contacts", i cant remove it from there.
Steps to reproduce:
1. navigate to corporate phonebook
2. enter contact details
3. choose "Add to favorites"
4. confirm dialog
5. navigate to "My Contacts"
6. choose recently added contact
7. enter into details
8. choose "remove from favorites"
10. check "My contacts", the contact is still in there!
They could only be removed via CLI.
Go to Solution.
Yes it will always be there as you have removed the contact from favorites but not from "My Contacts".
To remove the existing contact entry.
1 - Navigate to My contacts.
2 - Select the contact you would like to delete.
3 - Select "Edit the contact details"
4 - Select "delete contact"
It will help us in deleting the entry from My Contact.
please let me know if it helps you in resolving the issue.
View solution in original post
Thanks, it worked.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: