cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove "Join Webex" icon from OSD

RodrigoReyes
Level 1
Level 1

We recently installed 3 Webex Kit Minis and all three are running ce9.8.0 and registering to the same 12.5.1 CUCM Cluster.

They are all functioning correctly but one has shows the "Join Webex" icon on the Touch10 and on the OSD.  I've deleted the endpoint from CUCM and did a factory reset, then copied the settings from one of the other Webex Kit Minis and it is still showing this icon.

How do you remove it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's where the setting is in CE9.8.1.

In CE9.8.0 it's under "Experimental", so you need to do it via the web browser.  In the web interface of the endpoint, go to Setup > Configuration, then type "Webex" in to the search box - this will bring up the "UserInterface Features Call CanShowWebexJoin" setting.  Change this to "False".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try this command:

xconfiguration UserInterface Features Call JoinWebex: Hidden

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you, but that did not work - this is what I get when I run the command.

xconfiguration UserInterface Features Call JoinWebex: Hidden

*r Configuration (status=Error):

*r Configuration Reason: "No match on address expression."

*r Configuration XPath: "Configuration/UserInterface/Features/Call/JoinWebex"

** end

ERROR

That's where the setting is in CE9.8.1.

In CE9.8.0 it's under "Experimental", so you need to do it via the web browser.  In the web interface of the endpoint, go to Setup > Configuration, then type "Webex" in to the search box - this will bring up the "UserInterface Features Call CanShowWebexJoin" setting.  Change this to "False".

Thank you once again.  I upgraded to CE9.8.1 and the command is still not there but it is under experimental on the web gui so I was able to hide this.

Thanks.