Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 4501 does not show active conference

muazam ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have MCU 4501 and it has stopped showing active conferences on auto attendant while the conference visibility is set to PUBLIC, can any one help what can be the reason

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It could be that your auto attendant is set to only show selected conferences under "Accessible scheduled conferences" in the specific auto attendant options under Conferences > Auto Attendants.

Is it only select conferences, or all conferencing that aren't appearing?

Hi patrick,

MCU does not show any conference every time when i dial to MCU it only shows that press * to create a new conference.

How do you have your auto attendant setup, can you take a screenshot or tell us the settings you're using?

Hi Patrick,

Auto attendant is set to Auto attendant.

Can you please provide the auto attendant settings or provide a screenshot as I've asked, won't be able to help unless we know more about how your MCU is configured.  Auto attendant settings can be found under Conferences > Auto attendants.

Dear Patrick,

Please find the attached snapshot

Hi Patrick,

Please find the attached snapshot

Please find the attached auto attendant settings snapshot.

Thanks for the MCU and conference screenshots, but I still need to see the actual auto attendant configuration.

Go to: Conferences > Auto attendants > Default Auto Attendant

All of your auto attendant settings are correct, they even match what is configured on my MCU.

Was there any change on the MCU or to the conference to make this stop working?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: