Hi, i have created several permanent conferences on MCU.
Sometimes permanent conference appear as finished. Operators swear they did not finish them manualy.
Also, then i put conference back, by editing its properties and checking "permanent" checkbox, it suddenly begins to call all ex-participants into conference although there were NO preconfigured participants.
This caused much havoc and disturbance, calling BIG BOSSES and so on.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I would advise enabling the audit log under logs->Audit log on the MCU. That way if some configuration change is made to end a permanent conference, it will be recorded in this log which user made the change and wether they made the change via the web interface API (i.e. TMS) etc. This should enable you to track down why the conferences are being ended unexpectedly.
Regarding the preconfigured participants, it is possible that if preconfigured participants are added via the API (probably TMS unless you have other API applications) and are not removed before the conference is ended then they will persist in the configuration and not be visable via the web interface.
- created permanent conference using MCU interface
- added two participants using TMS
- endpoints were called into conference
- answered on both endpoints
- hung up on one endpoint
- kicked another one out of conference using TMS
- delete that conference using TMS
- restored that "completed" conference back to permanent using MCU
- both endpoints were called back into conference automatically! very funny.