cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Button Missing on MX800

jklooney1225
Level 1
Level 1

I have an MX800 device that is on Software version: ce 8.1.0 Final b8c0ca3 2016-04-05

It is registered in call manager and for some reason the Meeting button is not available. Is there some way I can add the meeting button back on the Touch 10 panel?

Thanks,

John

7 Replies 7

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Was the MX700 ever managed by TMS at some point? Usually the meeting button appears for directly managed endpoints added into TMS. 

This is an MX800 and I registered it first in Call Manager and then added it in TMS.

Have you scheduled a meeting for this device yet?
Normally the meeting icon doesn't appear on Telepresence endpoints until a meeting is set up in the TMS system.

I just ran into this issue with my two latest installs. [MX300 G2 equipped with TC7.3.5]. Both these units are registered with TMS and I have scheduled a meeting via TMS per the recommendations on this thread. The meeting button/icon still does not appear!

Have you checked that it's correctly added to TMS, and that TMS can access it properly, as the meetings button is something that will be activated once TMS can see it can schedule a conference on it.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I just ran into this issue with my two latest installs. [MX300 G2 equipped with TC7.3.5]. Both these units are registered with TMS and I have scheduled a meeting via TMS per the recommendations on this thread. The meeting button/icon still does not appear!

If you connect via SSH to the codec, and use the API command: xCommand Booking List, does anything appear?  If nothing appears, then either TMS isn't pushing the bookings to the endpoint, or the endpoint isn't receiving them.

In the endpoint logs (eventlog/all.log), you should see something similar to the below:

CuilApp   User root(0) about to execute command '/Bookings/List' from .

If there are bookings present on the endpoint, you could try to restart it to see if the meeting icon appears.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: