Views
Helpful
Replies

no video between 9971 and E20

Anton Nechay
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have one 9971 with camera (Active Load ID sip9971.9-1-1SR1) and Cisco E20 (TE2.2.1.224666) registered on CUCM 8.0.3. On 9971 IP Phone setting Camera in on, USB is on. But it is a problem with video calls. There is only voice, but if put it on hold by E20 after resume the call  video appeare on both phones. Please advise something how to sole problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, sorry I may not be much help.  Is this a one way video issue or does neither side receive video?  In my experience with the 9951 phone calling Tandberg devices, it was one way video.  Version 9.0.4 worked, while previous versions and 9.1.1SR1 did not.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jspilde
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anton,

Please try downloading and installing the 9.0.4 or 9.2.1 cop file for the 9971.  9.1-1SR1 had issues with negotiation with other devices resulting in no video.  The cop file can be installed through the OS Administration > Software Upgrades in CUCM.

Hello jspilde

Thank You for Your replay

I installed ver 9-1-2  situation is the same (only after upgrading first call was successful then after test call ended 9971 phone went for reboot again and video is not working) after that i installed ver 9-2-1 - video is not working still. After that installed for E20 firmware 4-0-0 - but vide is not working. So now i have 9971 ver 9-2-1 and E20 ver 4-0-0 but video is not working (only after hold/resume)

Do You have any other recommendation?

BR

Anton

Hi, sorry I may not be much help.  Is this a one way video issue or does neither side receive video?  In my experience with the 9951 phone calling Tandberg devices, it was one way video.  Version 9.0.4 worked, while previous versions and 9.1.1SR1 did not.

Hello Jspilde.

I was noideo at all. It was appearing just after hold/resume on E20 I uploaded version 9.0.4 and now it is working fine.

Thank You for your help.