Helpful
Replies

No Video on MX200

aniket0422
Level 1
Level 1
Hi All,
Looking for the help on below issue.
We have 2 Location with MX300 at one end and SX20 at other end. We use IP calling between this 2 locations.
There is a natting configuration on both the sides.
Location-1 [MX300] ------------------------------------------------- Location-2 [SX20]

When Location-2 calls Location-1, Everything works seamlessly. Audio and Video on both the side is proper.

When Location-1 calls Location-2, Audio and Video works fine at Location-2 but Location-1 could not have audio and video of Location-2.

At Location-1 we could see attached message.

But interesting this is that, When we call any other location from Location-1 everything works fine. Means this issue happens only between Location-1 and Location-2. 
1 Reply 1

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since you know this is not an interoperability problem or a problem with the codec itself (since it works perfectly in your other call scenarios), I think it's likely to be a network routing issue. When you call from L1 to L2 my guess is it's not routing the way you expect - you have the codecs configured with the NAT address but is it possible it's routing a different way where perhaps it's being NAT'd twice or something like that? Clearly the AV is not getting back to L1 from L2. Engage your network team here - I highly doubt this is related to the configuration of either of these devices.