Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outside Calling Issue on Cisco MX200G2

Hello Everyone,

I have MX200G2 registered on CUCM. When I dial the other video endpoints registered to CUCM the call works fine. 

Now if I want to dial any user outside my organization i.e I want to dial any Public IP the call does not go through. Can someone please guide me how to do the configuration for the same? 

My CUCM version: 10.5(2)

Screenshot attached for the failed call:

Disconnect causeBad Request - 'Malformed/Missing URL'
Disconnect cause code400 (SIP)
Disconnect cause typeRemoteDisconnect
Occurrence typeNoAnswer

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just to be sure, are you trying to dial an IP Address, or SIP URI?  Also, your screenshot didn't get uploaded/attached to your post.

If you want to dial an IP Address, CUCM doesn't support this out of the box, though you can make it possible though using your VCS-Control/Expressway or Expressway-Core/Edge, see the below document.

Dial IP Addresses from Endpoints Registered to CUCM with VCS / Expressway Configuration Example

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just to be sure, are you trying to dial an IP Address, or SIP URI?  Also, your screenshot didn't get uploaded/attached to your post.

If you want to dial an IP Address, CUCM doesn't support this out of the box, though you can make it possible though using your VCS-Control/Expressway or Expressway-Core/Edge, see the below document.

Dial IP Addresses from Endpoints Registered to CUCM with VCS / Expressway Configuration Example

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I was trying to dial IP address from the CUCM. 

Deploying VCS for Dialing the same, as I also came to know the same that CUCM does not support IP address dialing.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: