Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-Install Windows Server, TMS

almelnikov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Do you know if there are the ISO of windows server 2003 that is pre-installed on TMS? I need to re-install OS but there is no DVD- or Optical Drive. I tried to use the USB one but it did not work correct.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Alexey,

There is no ISO of Windows with TMS application pre-installed. Some time ago, Cisco had an appliance of TMS that had Windows and TMS completly installed and ready to use, but that appliance is not sold anymore.

You must to take windows specification for TMS and install it by yourself. You can find more information on this guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/install_guide/Cisco_TMS_install_guide_14-2.pdf

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Alexey,

There is no ISO of Windows with TMS application pre-installed. Some time ago, Cisco had an appliance of TMS that had Windows and TMS completly installed and ready to use, but that appliance is not sold anymore.

You must to take windows specification for TMS and install it by yourself. You can find more information on this guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/install_guide/Cisco_TMS_install_guide_14-2.pdf

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

outlooker
Level 1
Level 1

See if you can use USB flash drive or USB cdrom. Windows 2003 R2 x86 with .NET 4 works fine with TMS 14

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: