Views
Helpful
Replies

Roomkit+ - Cannot connect to admin page through IE11

Texas Hare
Level 1
Level 1

I had installed the Roomkit+ yesterday.

All cables connected correctly and I checked the device works properly.
In order to complete installation procedure, I tried to connect to administation page through Internet Explorer11.
But when I click the Login button, no appeard any pages. so I couldn't connect to there.

So I tried using another web browser instead IE11. as a result, I could login successfully.
But I have facing another problem.

I have a address book file that adding to new device.
After login, I tried to adding the address book. but Import(add) button appears no works. (clicked several times, but no actions)

One strange thing, another devices (Room70D, Roomkit) do not have this same symptoms.

How can I resovle this problem?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is a bug with some versions of the CE9 code which prevent access using the old IE11 browser.  Some of the recent releases (CE9.7.x) have had this issue.  If you update to CE9.8.0 or CE9.8.1 you should be able to access them with IE11 again.

This will also explain why some of your devices are working, and some are not - they're likely running different software releases.  I'd recommend for best compatibility and functionality that you update them all to the same software release.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is a bug with some versions of the CE9 code which prevent access using the old IE11 browser.  Some of the recent releases (CE9.7.x) have had this issue.  If you update to CE9.8.0 or CE9.8.1 you should be able to access them with IE11 again.

This will also explain why some of your devices are working, and some are not - they're likely running different software releases.  I'd recommend for best compatibility and functionality that you update them all to the same software release.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: