Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, 

Here is the background
- CUCM 10.5
- Telepresence Conductor XC4.1
- Telepresence Server (VM) 4.2
- Endpoint : MX300

I have problem when sharing a presentation during the rendezvous conference.
It seems not working.
However, the presentation share is working successfully during a normal 2-way call

I have read a cisco article,
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/admin_guide/TelePresence-Conductor-Admin-Guide-XC4-1.pdf

A field relates to presentation feature, 

Allow Content
(Available when the Service Preference has a conference bridge type of TelePresence MCU)
Whether or not participants will be able to send content video, such as a presentation.

Yes : a single port will be reserved on the primary TelePresence MCU and each cascade TelePresence MCU specifically for content. Use this setting for WebEx-enabled conferences.

No : participants will not be able to send content, regardless of the number of ports available on the MCU. Content may still be displayed, since some endpoints provide content in their main video channel.

The default is Yes.

Does it require the MCU to enable the presentation sharing feature? or I have missed out something?

Thanks in advance

Sam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Allow Content is only available when the conference bridge is an MCU, and doesn't apply to a TelePresence Server.  The only thing you need to do within Conductor is make sure that "Content quality" within the conference template is not set to "Off", see the top of pg 61 of the guide you linked to in your post.  Also, ensure that you have BFCP enabled on the SIP Trunk to Conductor within CUCM.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Allow Content is only available when the conference bridge is an MCU, and doesn't apply to a TelePresence Server.  The only thing you need to do within Conductor is make sure that "Content quality" within the conference template is not set to "Off", see the top of pg 61 of the guide you linked to in your post.  Also, ensure that you have BFCP enabled on the SIP Trunk to Conductor within CUCM.

Hello Sam,

Is your issue with presentation sharing during rendezvous conference call resolved?

Please provide the resolution if you have managed to fix this issue.

Note: I am also using same version of TP Conductor and Telepresence Server.

Thanks,

Jareesh Ali

Do you have BFCP enabled in CUCM between the endpoint and Conductor, notably on the SIP Trunk you're using for Conductor as well as using a conference template in Conductor that supports content sharing?