Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP call SSL Reject

Thibaut_
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have codecs user-assigned for some of our users (they have room kit minis in their office).

All our codecs are register on the webex cloud, since we are using Teams, we also have the Cisco CVI for our meetings to be able to connect via our codecs.

The users do not own any webex account (I don't know if this changes anything or not for my issue).

We saw that external meetings, that had a SIP invitation in the email were not showing up on the codec with the join button...we decided to check more deeply and tried to copy/paste the SIP URI (xxxxx@teams.bjn.vc for example - the bluejeans CVI) on the Call menu in the Webui of the codec : 

- By default SIP Mode in Configuration / NetworkServices was set to OFF, so when we called the SIP URI it tried a Spark protocol call so we recevied a "Call Forbidden" error

- Activating SIP Mode to ON, we could force to call in SIP protocol but we got the error message "SSL Reject".

Of course, if we have meetings with our Cisco CVI and our SIP invitation, it works.

Also, before we used to have our codecs without any cloud registration or CUCM or whatever...we could call any SIP URI without any issues.

Has anyone seen this and tell me why we have this error ? I will probably contact TAC for this but just wanted to make sure I'm not forgetting something stupid

Thanks for any help.

0 Replies 0