cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Call with Tandberg C40

SchurmanRyan
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Tandberg C40 codec and have been placing H.323 calls to an organization without any problems.  The organization is now making changes and requiring that I connect to them with their new SIP address.  When I try to connect, it immediately says the call could not be connected.  What are the requirements to place a SIP call with the Tandberg C40?

17 Replies 17

FYI,

I spoke to Cisco and was able to get the release keys for one of the codecs and then upgrade the firmware to TC7.3.11.c1479a9 which resolved the issue, now I am able to connect calls with Cisco WebEx using CMR without any issues.

Thank you.

Glad it worked. This is a pretty good process for most issues: upgrade to latest software and then see if any issues remain.

Jerry

Thank you for your feedback, I was successfully able to get the release keys for the codec so that I could upgrade to the latest firmware which fixed the issue. I think the Tandberg codec's which are running earlier firmware versions are not compatible with Cisco WebEx CMR.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: