cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SpeakerTrack Mic Array spare part?

Matthew Puryear
Level 1
Level 1

We're looking to upgrade an existing SX80 system by adding SpeakerTrack. The issue is, we already have 2 cameras, and it seems wasteful to buy 2 more cameras with the SpeakerTrack array. Is it possible to use the cameras we already have? Is there a part number for just the microphone array by itself? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Elias Sevilla Duarte
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The PID for the microphone array is CTS-ST-ARRAY60, and if you require a Wall mount kit, the PID is CTS-ST-ARR60-WMK. I am not sure if the parts are orderable by themselves, like standalone PIDs in Cisco Commerce, but I bet a sales representative can fix any ordering configuration issues.

Good thing you already have the cameras, I don´t see why Cisco wouldn´t sell specific parts. I hope you do not have issues.

This guide has some information about each part, but it does not contain any PID information.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/installation_guide/speakertrack-60-installation-guide.pdf

HTH.

/Elias

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Elias Sevilla Duarte
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The PID for the microphone array is CTS-ST-ARRAY60, and if you require a Wall mount kit, the PID is CTS-ST-ARR60-WMK. I am not sure if the parts are orderable by themselves, like standalone PIDs in Cisco Commerce, but I bet a sales representative can fix any ordering configuration issues.

Good thing you already have the cameras, I don´t see why Cisco wouldn´t sell specific parts. I hope you do not have issues.

This guide has some information about each part, but it does not contain any PID information.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/installation_guide/speakertrack-60-installation-guide.pdf

HTH.

/Elias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: