cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 unable to Dial MXP990 on IP

muazam ali
Level 1
Level 1

I have MXP990 and SX20 and the problem i am facing is when i am dialing from MXP990 to sx20 call is inittiated but MXP only shows its name in received call, and i am unable to cal MXP990 from SX20. there is no firewall its simple transparant network. i have diabled the gatekeeper option on MXP and SX20 is also on direct call setup. but still when MXP dials sx20 call is initiated but MXP does not show ip in received call, what can be the possible problem.

2 Replies 2

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

There can be many reasons for this.  I assume you are talking about H323 here - when calling from SX20 what is the default call protocol set to - perhaps it is set to SIP rather than H323?

We would really need to see the xconfig / xstatus from both units and probably logs to see what is happening. 

Regards

John

aostense
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ali,

I agree with what John states, we would need more information to be able to tell you how to achieve this.

Just a thought: Have you tried to set the "ContactInfo Type" to "IPv4" on your SX20?

You can also open a TAC case, so that we can go through the log-files.

Regards,

Arne

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: