cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Conductor Install Wizard Not Starting.

john.fleming
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello all,

So I am trying to get an instance of Telepresence Conductor running in my environment.  I have deployed the .ova for both 3.0.2 and 2.4.1 on different ESX Hosts but regardless of the version or host when the appliance boots up and I log in with the default user and password it goes straight to the # prompt.  I never get prompted with the install wizard.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Is there a command to start the wizard manually?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're getting a # sign and not a prompt for the configuration wizard, it sounds like you've logged in under the root account.  Can you provide a screenshot to verify?

You should be logging in with username "admin", and password "TANDBERG" if this is brand new deployment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

If you're getting a # sign and not a prompt for the configuration wizard, it sounds like you've logged in under the root account.  Can you provide a screenshot to verify?

You should be logging in with username "admin", and password "TANDBERG" if this is brand new deployment.

Thanks Patrick!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers