cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS low disk space

almelnikov
Level 1
Level 1

I wanted to upgrade TMS and found out that only 250MB is available on disk C. I deleted all files from the directory ~/All Users/Administrator/Local Settings/Temp and now 1,31GB is free but still there is the message in eventvwr that only 8% is free. What else can I delete from the server, for example old log files?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Check if you have any endpoint or infrastructure software in the software path. You can find the path to the folder in tms general settings. Delete packages if any.

Old logs can also be deleted. You can set these to be purged on a specific interval in tms server maintenance.

You can also check the user folders of other users logged in on the server. People tend to leave installers on the desktop etc..

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Check if you have any endpoint or infrastructure software in the software path. You can find the path to the folder in tms general settings. Delete packages if any.

Old logs can also be deleted. You can set these to be purged on a specific interval in tms server maintenance.

You can also check the user folders of other users logged in on the server. People tend to leave installers on the desktop etc..

/Magnus

Hi!

The software folder is empty. I started clean utility and now have almost 6GB! Thank you for your help!

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming you are on a tms appliance..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: