cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Server TMSPLCM problems - Directory Service

John Faltys
Beginner
Beginner

Although the TMSPLCM service is running, it is not working.  It is showing errors.  See errors below.  Also notice that Shared Memory is enabled.  This is a local database.  I tried restarting the PLCMDir service.  I also tried restarting the machine.

From - c:\Program Files\TMS\TANDBERG\wwwTMS\Data\Logs\

TMS Version 13.2.1

13:49:39,655 [Tandberg.TMS.Polycom.TMSDirectoryService] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Db.DbHelper - procedure failed: NET_Setting_GetAll, underlying error: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)

log-liveservice

15:03:25,399 [RTLib.FsmProcessor : RES:37[External_44002]] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Db.DbHelper - procedure failed: NET_field_GetSystemFieldForSystem, underlying error: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)

15:03:25,399 [RTLib.FsmProcessor : RES:37[External_44002]] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Db.DbHelper - Procedure parameters:

@objSystem_Id = 37

@field_field_Id = 950

@index = 1

TMS Version 13.2.1

15:04:58,931 [9] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Live.Fsm.FsmRunner - LiveService started succesfully

log-TMSServerDiagnosticsService.txt

15:03:22,227 [TMSServerDiagnosticsService] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Framework.Db.DbHelper - procedure failed: NET_Dummy_Query, underlying error: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)

15:03:22,227 [TMSServerDiagnosticsService] WARN  TMSServerDiagnosticsService.TMSServerDiagnosticsService - Problems connecting to database. Waiting 1 minute before continuing.

TMS Version 13.2.1

15:04:55,716 [4] WARN  TMSServerDiagnosticsService.TMSServerDiagnosticsService - TMSServerDiagnosticsService was started...

2 REPLIES 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John

There are many errors in the logs that are just informative and/or temporary. Do you see any specific symptoms in functionality anywhere on the TMS server or with polycom managment/phonebooks?

How is the service not working? What issues du you see other than these errors?

/magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks Magnus for the response.

The Polycom does not display any entries in the GDS.  From TMS I push phonebooks to the HDX, but they do not show up on the PLCM.  I have added the GDS entry for tms a few times, but just get a red circle with a cross next to it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: