cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE Favorites, saved SIP video and audio addresses

Jamie Hanifin
Level 1
Level 1

Does the Smart Scheduler included with TMSPE 1.2 (or higher) allow an end user to use/save favorites, such as a recording alias for TCS and then add them to a meeting as they are scheduling it?

Along the same line does TMSPE 1.2+/Smart Scheduler allow for a user to type in a SIP address to connect to during the booking process?

I just upgraded to 14.3.2 and am running TMSPE 1.1 and am shocked at the loss of functionality.  My users have become very accustomed to reserving all of their meetings.  The ability to have a reasonable self service app that allows for these options along with a recurrence option that is not embarrassing to me as an admin is very important.

My jump from 13.2.1 to 14.3.2 took a lot of effort with server and sql versions, a jump to 15.x would be a cakewalk if it could offer me any of the missing functionality.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Jamie

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMSPE 1.2 add favorites to the Smart Scheduler, unfortunately there is no free-form text field to add particilants at will, so favorites will need to be used.

Since you're currently running TMSPE and migrated away from of old TMS Agent, recommend you upgrade to the latest versions of TMS and TMSPE to take advantage of recent features and bug fixes. Be sure to go through all the release notes for both products prior to any upgrades, and taken note of any changes or features from one release to the next. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: