Hi, we have done our upgrade to TMSXE 3.0.1 2 months ago, and we have just started noticing that we can no longer add video conferencing units as the TMSXE will not connect to EWS. There have been no changes on the Exchange servers or the TMSXE server. Can someone please provide troubleshooting steps?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Have you tried simply restarting the service on the TMSXE server?
If that doesn't resolve it, then turn on debug logging and collect the logs since the logs may provide information on what is or isn't going on. See the TMSXE Install doc for details on turning on and increasing debug logging:
You may also look at the other troubleshooting information contained in this document as well.
And if restarting the service resolves the issue, you may want to consider upgrading to latest and greatest release, i.e. 3.0.2. Not saying that there may be something in 3.0.2 that will fix this but always good to be on the latest and greatest release
hi Dale, many thanks for your reply. Service and server reboot didn't work. The degub log comes back with the below error. Does it ring any bells?
'Error connecting to the Exchange server with error mesage: Request failed. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive'
I would perform the following:
1. Restart the EWS service on the Exchange server.
2. Restart the TMSXE service
3. Make sure that the firewall configuration on the TMSXE server has not been changed.
4. Make sure that there is not a proxy on the TMSXE server that was pushed by group policy.
5. Verify that the resource mailboxes for the video systems that you are trying to integrate exist and the TMS-Service account has full mailbox permissions.
6. In the Event Viewer on the TMXSE server review the application event log for the TMSXE and provide any error messages presented there for review to determine if this is an issue with the TMSXE application.