cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 10 Available / Not Registered status bubble

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone point me to information on how the Available/DND/Not Registered bubble behaves on the upper left hand corner of the touch 10?  I have an SX80 that we use as a portable system, so it moves around alot.  Sometimes I will see it say "Not Registered" and the bubble will be gray, other times it will be green, even when it's not registered.  For instance, right now I have it on the network with H323 disabled and I have it pointed to a VCS with SIP but I'm intentionally using the wrong URI.  The status in System Info is registration failed, but the available bubble is green.  I assumed it would say "Not Registered".   Any thoughts?

Thanks, Mike

2 Replies 2

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

I played around with the settings more and figured out what is going on.  When H323 is to direct mode, the availability bubble turns green.  There are a couple things about this that are confusing, first, it will turn green even when H323 itself is disabled.  This seems like a bug to me.  Second, the bubble on the touch 10 was not always in sync with the bubble on the OSD.  

I checked various guides, and haven't yet found anything that describes the behavior of the status icon on the Touch 10.  Might be something to reach out to TAC to see if they have any documentation or someone knows themselves.