cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Understanding the Feat Lic Communications Manager Express

souravpal
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone guide me regarding Feat Lic Communications Manager Expres?What is purpose and function?? How to deploy??

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need the license if you intend to use the CME/SRST functionality of the router. It's sold in how many SCCP/SIP phones you want to support, up to the platform limit. It is dependant upon the voice license to also be present for more generic functionality enablement (e.g. dial-peers).

Thanks a lot for prompt reply...

Actually I have 2811 router including VIC2-FXO , PVDM2-16 ,10 nos. IP Phone and 10 nos of cisco call manager express license. also have switches to configured voice vlan.

With those active component I have to set up VOIP. so in that case how will feat license play his role?

Also VIC2-FXO and PVDM2-16 ., how will those be configured?

Looking for advise...

Have you considered reading the product documentation in order to find the answer to your questions ?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Alternatively you can engage a reputable consulant, or UC certified Cisco partner, that will do the task avoiding you loss of time and frustration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: