cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using two Webex Room Navigator on a single Room Kit Pro

BorreTobiassen
Level 1
Level 1

HI, I am looking to connectiong two (2) Webex room navigator touch panels to a singel room kit pro.

Reason; table is really long and the customer wants it...

Is this possible?

Can they mirror each other?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, this is possible.  You will either need to pair the Navigators to the Room Kit Pro over the LAN, or use a small PoE Switch between the Pro's Touch Panel network port and the two Navigators.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I guess that the best option is to try it out. You can at least have multiple Navigators setup for the two different roles that they can have, desk or wall mount, so very likely it should be doable to have two with desk role.

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, this is possible.  You will either need to pair the Navigators to the Room Kit Pro over the LAN, or use a small PoE Switch between the Pro's Touch Panel network port and the two Navigators.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I think that you can connect one to the POE port of the RoomKit and the other via a POE port in the a network switch.

Response Signature

Could I use the same method to connect x2 table navigators on a Plus model?

Yes, you can pair the second one across the LAN. Just make sure in the Plus' Configuration/Peripherals that Remote Pairing is turned on, and TouchPanels is set to 2 or Minimum1.

The Pro actually has two PoE ports, so two Navigators or Touch 10s can be connected directly without a PoE switch or injector.

piotr.sitarz
Level 1
Level 1
Is it possible to register 2x Navigators and 1x Navigator as a room reservation when we used Room Bar Pro or Room Kit EQ?
Terminals are registered in CUCM!!